Our Next Trips
- CVT 6 – November 5-8, 2018
- CVT 7 (Late January) will open soon!
- CVT 1 – August 2017 — SOLD OUT
- CVT 2 – November 2017 — SOLD OUT
- CVT 3 – January 2018 — SOLD OUT
- CVT 4 – April 2018 — SOLD OUT
- CVT 5 – July 2018 — SOLD OUT
The Crypto Valley Trip Experience
In today’s world of blockchain and crypto-finance communities, “Crypto Valley” needs no introduction– you rightly imagine an ecosystem of companies and individuals working on important themes to accelerate areas of this exploding field, amidst a breathtaking setting that is Central Switzerland.
We curate an experience in which you participate, meeting top thought leaders and engaging in lots of peer-to-peer exchange with other curious, energetic and knowledgable participants. You take part in an intimate, diverse cohort of perspectives and experiences that yields a stimulating environment for intellectual exploration among peers, and with an extremely practical get-business-done approach for those inclined– lasting friendships and profitable business connections are formed. Some attendees are professional investors in this or related fields, some are academics, some are folks who happened to buy some Bitcoin at $11 (and did or didn’t wander through Mt. Gox), others may have success in other fields but demonstrate a genuine burning new interest in Crypto.
The Crypto Valley Trip is not a “you pay, you go” experience; we screen and select participants to invite, based on level of intellectual curiosity and experience in this or related fields, while attempting to keep some diversity and variety of backgrounds.
Over the course of 3 days (2 in Zug, 1 in Zurich), you will:
- have 15+ meetings with Crypto Valley-based entrepreneurs, investors, lawyers, government officials, and businesspeople who are on the cutting edge of crypto-innovation
- join a meet-up of 120+ local crypto-enthusiasts
- network extensively with 30-40 of your fellow Explorers, hand-curated specifically for this trip
- see exclusive demos of innovative applications from decentralized startups
- enjoy local mini-excursions such as a fabulous boat tour of the Zugersee, a private tram ride around Zurich, meals and drinks, and a visit to the Swiss Finance Museum
The agenda for our last trip can be viewed here.
Ready to Explore the Decentralized Future?
Click on the button below to apply for the next Crypto Valley Trip.
Sponsors of Our First Trip: